No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Contact Name: Jamie McCall, Creative Director
PLB Projects Ltd provides the following services to a wide range of clients in the public and private sector, independent trusts and volunteer-run organisations:
- Interpretive planning, scriptwriting and editing
- Picture research
- Branding and graphic design
- Graphic artwork
- Concept design
- Detailed design
- Design implementation
- Production of design documents to support Heritage Lottery Fund bids
We work with architects and other specialist skills to design and deliver high quality, creative solutions that will engage and excite visitors. Our Greener Design Initiative offers a sustainable design approach.
Visit our website to find out more about PLB Projects Ltd and our consultancy company PLB Consulting Ltd.
- Design visioning for Norwich Castle and The British Museum
- Successful Round 2 HLF design report for The Charles Dickens Museum, London
- Design and build for the redevelopment of Preston Hall Museum, Stockton-on-Tees
- Design and build of orientation and interpretation for Durham Heritage Coast
- Design and build for Winterbourne House & Gardens, Birmingham
- Successful HLF Stage 2 design and implementation for Ordsall Hall, Salford
- Successful HLF Stage 2 design and implementation for The Tank Museum, Bovington
- Design implementation at The Textile Gallery, Manchester Museum of Science and Industry
- Design implementation for the Ken Hawley Collection, Kelham Island Museum, Sheffield
- Successful HLF design documents and design implementation for Basing House, Hampshire
- Successful HLF Stage 1 design and Stage 2 design support for Museum of Lancashire
- 8.30 - 17.30 Mon - Fri
- 88 The Mount, York