No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Contact Name: Jon Dixon
We are a specialist interpretive design consultancy run by Jon Dixon. Jon is a graphic designer who has specialised in heritage and countryside interpretation projects for over 20 years. We offer a full range of high quality interpretation and design services, from concept origination to implementation. Our specialist skills include interpretive planning, copywriting, design, illustration and landscape photography. We also regularly work with a wide range of associates, including some of the best in the business. From inspired ideas to high quality end products which inspire your visitors, whatever your project we can help. We pride ourselves on our friendly and professional approach - so if you have a project in mind, or would like to see more examples of our work, please get in touch.
We regularly work on a wide range of projects throughout Wales and the rest of the UK. Recent projects include:
- Farnham Park - Interpretation area, plus an extensive range of signage and 3 leaflet guides promoting wider use of this historic deer park and interpreting its fascinating history and wildlife.
- British Waterways - interpretive installations at Fradley Junction, Staffordshire and Watton Wharf, Brecon. At Watton Wharf we recreated a replica tramway wagon with sculpted horse and driver. For Fradley Junction, one of the busiest places on the whole canal network, we produced interpretation and orientation signs together with a range of sculpted audio posts.
- Brecon Beacons National Park - wide range of work from corporate identity development to publications, interpretive signage and visitor centre displays.
- Caerphilly County Borough Council - orientation/interpretation signs and leaflets for various country parks around Caerphilly.
- Severn Way and Wye Valley Walks - a series of leaflets and orientation/interpretation panels for these long distance footpaths through Powys.
- National Botanic Garden of Wales - welcome and Interpretation signs for the Waun Las National Nature Reserve.
- Tywi Valley Traditional Sustainable Building Centre - small visitor centre promoting the sensitive restoration of vernacular buildings.
- The Bog - visitor centre and signage interpreting an historic lead mining community in the Shropshire hills.
- 2 Griffin Terrace, Talyllyn, Brecon