No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Contact Names: Gary Bradley, Commercial Director
Our range of Innovative and Highly Durable Printed Signage can be used for Heritage Interpretation Panels, Cladding, Totems, Decorative & Bespoke Street Furniture, Architectural Signage, Depth Gauges and Fire Evacuation Signage.
We are market leaders in terms of manufacture and supply of 10 year warrantied interpretational signage, strengthened by our purchase of the former DurableOne Signs and we now also have a 10 year warrantied stoved aluminium product.
Our NovaDura range of products that are widely used in architectural signage, wayfinding & interpretation projects throughout a wide range of sectors including; Museums & Heritage/Schools/Commercial property/Hospital & Rail. The NovaDura™ process produces display products with outstanding full-colour print quality and long-term resistance to UV and exterior weather conditions – all are supported with a 10 year warranty for colour resistance and attack by air-borne elements.
Being of such a durable nature they offer sign makers the ability to add them to their portfolio when tendering for projects that are for long term signage and not just short to medium, 1-3 years, POD work. I have also attached a presentation detailing same and some image of recent projects for illustration.
There are 2 distinct products to the range:
primaDURA is our flagship Aluminium product and based on a revolutionary 4-stage process incorporating a direct-to-substrate printing method utilising specialised patented inks. The product offers unbelievable durability and anti-graffiti protection. The combination of the highly abrasion and scratch resistant coatings and aluminium base material provides a robust finish against attention by vandals. The outstanding durability, quality aesthetic appearance achieves the necessary Transport for London/LUL approvals for use on The London Underground/Tunnels and use on rolling stock. primaDURA provides a cost-effective alternative to vitreous enamel (VE) signage in both prestigious high street and rail applications.
- Pre-treated Aluminium
- Base coated
- Direct to substrate digital print
- Hard, clear anti-graffiti top coat
- 10 year exterior warranty
- Comparable to vitreous enamel at significantly reduced cost
- Approvals for London Underground for Smoke Density & Toxic fumes
- NEW Photoluminescent version launched at Sign & Digital 2017, March 28-30th
ecoDURA is a HPL (High Pressure Laminate), manufactured using a high pressure and thermo-hardening process - the resin impregnation and thermoforming gives it full impermeability to water and the outside elements – there will be no ingress through the edges and can be used in wet areas.
The product can be machined, chamfered, milled, routed to special shapes and manufactured in thicknesses; 0.8mm, 3mm, 6mm, 10mm - through to 13mm in custom shapes up to 2700mm x 1230mm. ecoDURA is our 100% recyclable product.
- Utilises a high pressure lamination process using a thermo-hardening resin
- Totally bespoke full colour digital print quality
- Can be supplied printed on both sides in; gloss, matt & satin finishes
- 10 year exterior warranty for weathering resistance
- Can be used under water
- M2 fire retardant as standard: M1 available on request
- Max size 2700mm x 1230mm (0.8mm, 3mm, 6mm, 10mm, 13mm & 15mm thicknesses)
- Drilled with inserts
- Chamfered or milled edges
- CNC cut shapes
- Lower Draught Gates Farm, Burnley Road, Trawden, Lancashire, England