Brand, design and interpretation for people and places. A UK agency with many years’ experience, we know how to effectively engage an audience. Through Read more [...]
Supplier Category: Suppliers
Contact name: Bill Bevan
inHeritage works with large and small organisations to engage visitors and communities with heritage and nature.
We offer a wide set of services ranging from interpretive planning, stakeholder engagement and audience development to creating dynamic and relevant interpretive content for museums, historic buildings, wildlife reserves, visitor centres and outdoor properties.
We are experienced at interpretive planning for the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) round two development phase.
Services: We can offer the following services:
- Heritage interpretation planning, development and delivery
- Interpretation plans and strategies
- Community consultations and engaging audiences
- Community project development, funding advice and project management
- Training in interpretation, interpretive writing and oral history
- Copywriting and editorial
- Photography, video and illustration
- Graphic and web design
- Audio editing, audio tours and podcasts
- Schools workshops and resources
- Family activities and trails