Creative Good has comprehensive experience and expertise in the planning, design and production of interpretive and innovative exhibitions for museums Read more [...]
Supplier Category: Suppliers
Contact name: Howard Miles
ABG Design is an award winning strategic graphic design studio. We take a hands on approach to all our projects and always have our client’s interest at heart. We specialise in the creation of brand identity and communications programmes that span to wayfinding and signage, publications, media, interpretation, exhibitions and visitor centres.
ABG Design works in partnership with Architects, Facilities & Marketing departments & Planners to deliver strategic design and communication programmes that enable them to provide a memorable visitor experience.
Our work methods and experience can help you:
- Design, implement and fulfil large-scale signage and wayfinding schemes that improve and enhance navigation and visitor experience within built environments.
- Create a unique and distinct communication language aligned to your current brand.
- Deliver precisely targeted visitor communications.
- Reinforce a powerful ‘sense of place’ and create enhanced visitor appreciation of the surroundings.
- Interpret natural and built heritage sites, stories and cultural assets in a manner suited to modern visitor needs.
- Add value to educational initiatives, brand perceptions and market profile Working with a wide variety of communication media, we maintain a hands-on approach to all projects, build strong client partnerships, and deliver consistently high levels of personal service.