Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
Contact Name: Sarah Oswald
I am the Authentic Spark…
Creator, connector, coach
I work with people in the heritage sector who want to be inspired, challenged and excited by their own potential and the potential of their projects, teams and organisation.
I have a power, a super power, to help you see the connections between ideas and opportunities, to step beyond the challenges and barriers, and to let you find your SPARK, of creativity, of passion, of energy and motivation.
If you start with a SPARK you could…
- Gain new and different perspectives by working with me as your coach and mentor
- Broaden your skills and experience, through training in interpretive planning, interpretive scripting and audience development
- Look beyond your challenges and develop opportunities for projects and organisations through my facilitation and support
- Offer engaging and inspiring interpretation for your audiences using my interpretive planning and script-writing services
- Course Director for Group for Education in Museums and Association for Heritage Interpretation’s Heritage Interpretation course (now offered online)
- Developed and delivered Museum Development North West’s New to the Sector Continuing Professional Development programme
- Open online courses in interpretive script-writing
- Bespoke training packages for organisations including The Woodland Trust, Blenheim Palace, Museum Development Yorkshire, West Yorkshire Archives, Historic Towns and Villages Forum, Future Ferens (young people’s panel at Ferens Art Gallery)
Coaching and mentoring:
- National Lottery Heritage Fund projects
- One to one mentoring as part of GEM’s sector support programme
- Registered AMA mentor
- Qualified coach, providing personal and business mentoring
- Online community workshops around interpretation for Whitburn Community Museum
- Humber Museums Partnership ‘Partnership Day’
- Hull Museums site development workshops
- Durham Heritage Coast Partnership SeaScapes Landscape Partnership
- Audio-visual script for Glencoe Visitor Centre (National Trust for Scotland)
- Audio scripts for Skipton Castle Woods (Woodland Trust)
- Graphic script-writing for deHavilland Museum
- Graphic script-writing for The Royal Logistic Corps Museum
- Script-editing Hull and East Riding Museum, Medieval Gallery