Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
Exhibitions creator, heritage consultant, interpretation catalyst and story guide. Do you need interpretation for your new project or volunteer training? Ask me.
Over 30 years’ experience working in the museum and heritage sector. I enjoy collaborating with artists, CEOs, designers, project managers and volunteers to discover and share forgotten stories.
I have been employed on several Lottery Heritage funded projects for historic houses, gardens and volunteer groups in the South-East.
Previous work includes:
- West Horsley Place @ Surrey Hills: guided volunteer team to analyse and interpret 1930s financial accounts and Visitors Book to reveal the forgotten servants and VIPS. Then used this info to create a pilot family tour.
- Somali Culture House project @ London: over a series of workshops worked with the Anti-Tribalism Movement team to create an interpretation plan for a new heritage display.
- Highdown Gardens @ Worthing: inspired by the Highdown Visitors Book created new content for the new Visitor Centre and website. Trained volunteers for audience participation tours.
- National Trust @ Chartwell, Kent: project management of tree house build; worked with artist on content and evaluation for the family house guide map; commissioned replicas with crafts people; and organised volunteer oral history group to provide recordings for new audio guide.
- The Lightbox @ Woking: researched content, layout design and project management of family friendly exhibitions: Alien Invasion, The Giant Electronic Art Show and The Story of British Comics so far – Cor! By Gum! Zarjaz!
Brighton and Hove