Contact Name: Jane Statham - Business Development Co-ordinator Our diverse portfolio includes natural landscapes, museums, heritage buildings, children Read more [...]
Supplier Category: Suppliers
Contact Name: Dominic Sore
With over 15,000 square feet of facilities in the West Midlands and a network of known specialist sub-contractors, The Hub are able to deliver these high-quality projects throughout the UK, Europe and more recently the Middle East.
Our personnel are assigned to a project for the full duration, with each and every project having the full commitment of a board director. This ensures that our ethos of delivering projects on time and on budget, in a spirit of cooperation and collaboration is achieved on all projects and results in long term relationships that see The Hub working for organisations time and time again.
This has included long-standing relationships, delivering temporary and permanent exhibitions for Tate, Science Museum Group, Natural History Museum, Victoria and Albert Museum and Bletchley Park Trust.
The Hub understands the needs of their clients and professional teams and gets involved without commitment on many projects at an early stage to support technical development, budgets and programmes prior to pre-qualification and tender.
With an excellent Health & Safety record and a commitment to environmental, social and economic sustainability The Hub knows that the service and product it provides, for projects ranging from £5,000 to £5,000,000, in new build and historic building environments is of the highest level.
The board directors take the role of Project Directors on all our projects supporting the Project Manager to ensure all projects are high quality and maintain a closely coordinated approach.
Our board directors include:
Dominic Sore – Director | Business Management and Development
Dominic has over two decades of experience in the heritage, arts and culture sector working as a client, consultant and contractor throughout the UK, Europe and North America.
Phil Wooderson – Director | Project Management
Phil is a founding director with over twenty years experience of working in the museum and exhibition sector in a variety of disciplines from Designer to Project Manager.
Richard Coughlin – Director| Estimating and Production
Richard is a founding director of The Hub with experience of the full breadth of the project lifecycle from estimating to installation.
Ed Hadley – Associate Director | Commercial and Contracts
Ed as a Commercial Manager has worked on large-scale construction and interior fit-out projects throughout the UK and the Middle East.
Recent projects include:
- HMS Caroline | National Museum of The Royal Navy
- The Lapworth Museum of Geology | University of Birmingham
The Hub’s past projects:
Our projects can be found on our website
- The Staffordshire Hoard | Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery
- Treasures of The Brotherton | University of Leeds
- Stonehenge Visitor Centre | English Heritage
- The Cooper Gallery | The Cooper Gallery
- First World War in the Air | Royal Air Force Museum
- Nelson Navy Nation | National Maritime Museum
- What is Luxury? | Victoria and Albert Museum
- Famous Beyond Words | The Shakespeare Centre
- Horrible Histories: Spies | Imperial War Museum London
- Secrets of the Royal Bedchamber | Hampton Court Palace
- Secrets Revealed – Introducing Bletchley Park | Bletchley Park
- Coral Reefs: Secret Cities of the Sea | Natural History Museum
- Museum of Somerset | Taunton Castle
- Sense and the City | London Transport Museum
- David Bowie is | Victoria and Albert Museum
- Cosmonauts: Birth of the Space Age | Science Museum
- Love of Words | Dylan Thomas Centre
- Celts: Art and Identity | The British Museum
- The Battle of Agincourt: 600th Anniversary | The Tower of London
- Waterloo 200 | The Royal Green Jackets (Rifle) Museum
- Victoria Revealed | Kensington Palace
- Collider: Step Inside The World’s Greatest Experiment | Science Museum
- Hollywood Costume | Vitoria and Albert Museum
- World Stories | Brighton Museum and Art Gallery
- The Art of Coexistence | Lofoten Aquarium
- David Attenborough Studio | Natural History Museum
- The History Gallery | Lightbox, Woking
- Student Centre | University of Winchester
- Campana in the Garden | John Madejski Garden, Victoria and Albert
- Delacroix and the Rise of Modern Art | The National Gallery
- Ardley Energy from Waste Visitor Centre | Ardley Energy from Waste
- The Novium | The Novium