Brand, design and interpretation for people and places. A UK agency with many years’ experience, we know how to effectively engage an audience. Through Read more [...]
Supplier Category: Suppliers
Contact name: Sarah Douglas
Red Kite Environment is a multidisciplinary environmental consultancy based in Gloucestershire, UK. Our services include interpretation planning, interpretation materials and environmental education. We work closely with clients, staff and users, and consult widely with stakeholders and communities wherever possible.
Our aim is to develop innovative and fun ideas that bring places alive and develop rapport and enthusiasm in audiences. We consider the 'big picture' for an organization or site and the vital links between interpretation, site and visitor management. We work at all levels from preparing strategic plans, exhibitions and visitor centres, to producing leaflets and delivering interpretation programmes.
- Heritage Interpretation Plan for Epping Forest (Corporation of London)
- Interpretation Plan for Ystwyth Valley (Forestry Commission Wales)
- Interpretation Plan for Sherborne Park Estate (the National Trust)
- Access and Audience Development Plans for Chedman Roam Villa (the National Trust), and Epping Forest (Corporation of London)
- Interpretive panels for Woodchester and Newark Parks (the National Trust), walks packs and trail leaflets (South Gloucestershire Council), and interpretive maps (British Waterways)
- Learning Resource publications and CDs for Marsden Moor (the National Trust), and Bedford Castle (Bedford Museum)
- Community consultation for Tyntesfield and Chedworth Roman Villa (the National Trust), the Avon and five walks publications (South Gloucestershire Council)
- Live interpretation and storytelling programmes at Stoke Bruerne (British Waterways), Snuff Mills (Bristol City Council) and Pendennis Castle (English Heritage)