No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Contact name: Charlotte Angharad – Business Manager
Digital Heritage Storytelling
We bring museums, heritage properties and collections to life using a blend of art and technology. We have over 20 years of experience in creating immersive and emotive experiences that tell compelling stories from our past. We are storytellers, driven by a need to share heritage stories with the world in new and engaging ways. Our work is always centred around a strong storytelling narrative, and has traditionally been presented at historic houses, museums and heritage sites. Our recent heritage work in VR won a VR Expo award in 2018 and was selected for the Lumen Prize Longlist.
We offer services in the following areas:
- Virtual Reality and Mixed Reality: We write, design and create beautiful and moving VR and AR experiences
- Exhibitions and Installations: We create innovative and artistic exhibitions and installations
- Interactive Tours and Trails: We bring spaces and places to life with audio and visual tours
- Animation and Projection Mapping: We create bespoke animations for screens, buildings or structures of any size and shape
Recent commissioners, funders and partners include: National Trust, Greenwich + Docklands International Festival, Creative XR, Digital Catapult, Curve, Birmingham Hippodrome, Leicester City Council, Metropolitan Cathedral of Christ the King Liverpool, National theatre, Esplanade Singapore, Threshold, University of Leicester, The University of Warwick, Without Walls, Culture Liverpool, Heritage Fund, SIRF, IF Milton Keynes International Festival and Brighton Festival.
Additional information can be found at mbd.limited
- LCB Depot, 31 Rutland Street