No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
We design and build visitor centres, cafes, retail environments and exhibitions. Our team in Edinburgh consists of 3d and 2d designers, project managers, researchers, planners and digital media specialists. Our inhouse skills allow us to support our clients across all their design requirements, from designing the visitor environment, to providing supporting graphics, interpretation, literature and web site design/hosting. We work with clients on projects of all sizes and on locations throughout the UK and internationally where required.
- Permanent exhibition at Edinburgh Zoo
- Retail and exhibition interiors for new Gatehouse at Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
- Design concepts for Wrexham County Borough Museum refurbishment
- New shops for Sheffield Galleries and Weston Park Museum, Sheffield
- Feasibility study and design concepts for visitor experience at Mither Kirk, Aberdeen
- Feasibility study and design concepts for refurbished visitor centre, retail and cafe at Mill on the Fleet
- Design of new Museum of the Isles, Skye
- Design concepts for Dino Dig, Dinosaur exhibition for Our Dynamic Earth, Edinburgh
- Greenside House 25 Greenside Place Edinburgh