Contact Names: Lily Pender & Josh Gaillemin We have used storytelling as a communication and training tool within national and regional museums, th Read more [...]
Supplier Category: Suppliers
ARC is the fusion of two established, award-winning companies; Visualize Digital and SDB Rutt Design Group. We specialize in environmental and heritage interpretation, education tourism and leisure. We offer a complete service of consulting, design, production and installation for many clients across the UK and further afield.
With our specialist team of designers, illustrators, sculptors and experienced project leaders we approach all projects with enthusiasm and professionalism. All our projects arrive on time and within budget at ARC because we insist on clear lines of communication between client and designer. When you work with us you will be talking with the people actually working on your project.
We can offer years of experience, a great deal of common sense and, you'll find us easy to get on with.
- Shornewood Country Park Visitor Centre. Interpretation, interactives, sculptures & exhibition. (Kent County Council)
- Dungeness NNR. Interpretation, orientation & visitor management. (RMCP/ Nature England)
- Miner's Way Trail. Interpretation, waymarking, illustrated guidebook, walks pack. (Dover District Council)
- Rochester Castle. Interpretation panels with detailed re-construction illustrations. (Medway Council)
- Access Exhibition, Dover Castle. Curators collections Interpretive exhibition. (English Heritage)
- Langdon Cliff Visitor Centre. Interpretive displays for the prestigious centre at this site. (The National Trust)
- Sandal Beat Wood. Interpretation, illustrated 3D mapping and waymarking. (Doncaster Metropolitan Council)
- Eyam Community Interpretation Scheme. Interpretation panels, stone features, leaflets, new visitor centre, trails and website. (Peak District National Park Authority)